Did you know that 47 states have data breach notification laws? Do you have the right coverage to withstand a data or security breach? General and professional liability policies may not provide sufficient coverage for these techno logy-related exposures. The RLI Privacy Protection Package for Real Estate Professionals is a robust policy that protects your business from liability and expenses caused by a data or security breach.
Policy premiums starting at less than $600.
- Enterprise Privacy Liability covers third party claims against the Insured as a result of failing to prevent the theft or misappropriation of private information.
- Electronic Media Liability covers third party claims against the Insured for various intellectual property and personal injury exposures for information that is posted on the Insured’s website.
- Network Security Liability covers third party claims against the Insured as a result of a network security breach, including transmission of malicious code, denial of service attack or unauthorized access to/ use of the Insured’s computer system.
- Crisis Management Loss covers forensic expenses, credit monitoring expenses, notification expenses, and public relations expenses to help mitigate exposure to a network security or privacy breach.
- Network Interruption Business Income & Extra Expense Loss covers income loss and extra expense caused by network interruption that was a result of a network security breach.
- Data Loss covers the cost to replace, restore or recollect data that was corrupted as a result of a network security breach.
- Cyber Extortion Loss covers the cost to investigate and respond to a cyber extortion threat, the cost to third party security consultants, the cost to terminate the cyber extortion threat.
The above features are representative of the types of coverages offered by RLI, which may vary with each individual policy. The actual coverages terms and conditions will be set forth in the insurance policy.